Praise Works

Praise Works is a personal devotional to God. It contains meditations, prayer, praise, thoughts and even rants to God. Its purpose is to be consistent in relationship with God through a written log exchange. While this is personal, perhaps others will be inspired.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thank You Lord for Breaking the Bonds of Financial Brokedness and Saving My Family

I will not only start giving financially believing it as a seed, but every time I do it, I will thank and praise the Lord and say, "Thank you Lord for breaking the bonds of financial brokedness. Thank you Lord for saving my family. Amen."

And if my seed is small, I shall respond with "As you have said, a faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains. And by faith, I thank you Lord for breaking the bonds of financial brokedness. Thank you for saving my family. Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home